ACTIVITY AND LIVE MUSIC SCHEDULE – Subject to change.
- Vendors noon to midnight. Food, crafts, and more. These awesome vendors have committed to donating 5% of their sales to the CVMA, so every purchase you make helps raise money for combat veterans!
- 12 pm – 8 pm Axey Pad knife and ax throwing booth
- 12 pm – 8 pm Stop by and add your personal touches to the mural at the Community Art Space
- 12 noon – ON STAGE Jeb Spacepilot alternative solo
- 12:45 pm – ON STAGE John Burns pop/rock solo
- 1:30 pm ON STAGE Jim Milam adult contemporary solo
- 2:30 pm ON STAGE Tom Griffith Americana/Blues solo
- 3 pm Enter the ax throwing competition at The Axey Pad – medals for winners
- 3:45 pm ON STAGE 7 Year Drought/Timewaves rock
- 4 pm – 7 pm Visit with Party Pals characters
- 4:30 pm Pioneer Dog Days Of Summer Coolest Dog Contest
- 5:30 pm ON STAGE Snotty Hicks country solo
- 6:15 pm ON STAGE Bernie Nelson country solo
- 7 pm (approximately) 2019 Coloring Contest awards
- 7:15 pm Ax Throwing Competition Awards
- 7:30 pm (approximately) Cake Ceremony – No celebration is complete without CAKE – Free cake for everyone until it runs out. Custom cake provided by Fort Stockton’s Cake Lady
- 7:45 pm ON STAGE Fall For Nothing rock
- 9:00 pm ON STAGE 1 Last Chance pop-punk
- 10:15 pm Murder Monroe rock
Beer will be sold on-site – NO OUTSIDE BEER ALLOWED
Visit the CVMA booth to learn more about the organization and the services they provide for combat veterans. All members of the CVMA are combat veterans – take a moment to thank them for their service! They will be holding a raffle – more details will be announced soon!
Limited Edition Commemorative T-Shirts will be available during the festival at the Information Booth. Each year the Bash shirts celebrate music with a unique design, and all of the bands and artists who have performed at The Garage over the previous 12 months are listed on the back – Get yours before they are gone! All proceeds from tee shirt sales support combat veterans.
Stop by the Information Booth to get a free limited edition “Music Community Freedom” sticker, while supplies last. All you have to do is sign the guest book! Those who have reserved their free tickets are guaranteed a sticker – just bring your ticket (either printed or on your phone) to the Information Booth to claim yours! (Limited to one sticker per person)